The Canton Fair is a trade fair held in the spring and autumn seasons each year since the spring of 1957 in Canton(guangzhou), China. It is the oldest, largest, and the most representative trade fair in China.
Its full name since 2007 has been China Import and Export Fair , renamed from Chinese Export Commodities Fair (中国出口商品交易会). The fair is co-hosted by the Ministry of Commerce of China and the government of Guangdong province, and organized by China Foreign Trade Centre.
The fair leans to export trade, though import business is also done here. Apart from the above-mentioned, various types of business activities such as economic and technical cooperation and exchange, commodity inspection, insurance, transportation, advertising, and trade consultation are other activities that are also commonly carried out at the fair.
First held: April 1957.
Interval: Three phases per session; two sessions per year.
Spring session: April 15–19 (Phase 1); April 23–27 (Phase 2); May 1–5 (Phase 3).
Autumn session: October 15–19 (Phase 1); October 23–27 (Phase 2); October 31- November 4 (Phase 3).
Phase 1: Electronics & Household Electrical Appliances, Lighting Equipment, Vehicles & Spare Parts, Machinery, Hardware & Tools, Energy + Resources, Chemical Products, Building Materials, International Pavilion
Phase 2: Consumer Goods, Gifts, Home Decorations
Phase 3: Office Supplies, Cases & Bags, and Recreation Products, Medical Devices and Health Products, Food, Shoes, Textiles & Garments, International Pavilion
Venue: China Import and Export Fair (Pazhou) Complex, 380 Yuejiangzhong Road, Haizhu District, Guangzhou 510335
Gross exhibition space: 1,185,000 m2.
Number of booths: Over 60,400 standard stands (122nd Session).
Varieties: Over 160,000.
Business turnover: 30,160 million USD (122nd Session).
Number of trading countries and regions: 213 (122nd Session).
Number of visitors: 191,950 (122nd Session).
Exhibitors: Over 25,000 (with 24,429 Chinese exhibitors, 620 international exhibitors, 122nd Session).
Q: How to Attend the fair?
A: We can offer you one stop solution services for visiting Canton Fair.
1. Business Invitation Letter – for obtaining a visa to China.
2. Help with fair pre-registration and getting fair badge in advance – to save time on the fair day.
3. Help with China domestic air tickets and Guangzhou hotel booking – for a smooth and enjoyable trip.
4. Arrange Guangzhou airport pick-up – for a seamless transaction from airport to your hotel.
5. Fair Guide(English – Español – Português – Français – Pусский –한국어–日本語– اللغة العربية) – to help with directions, languages, taking notes, and following up orders when necessary. Translators and interpreters in Guangzhou/ Canton
6. Quality Control, Consolidate all the goods, Mixed Container, Arrange Logistics, etc.